28 Sep 2011 in Admin
VetBuds is a non-profit group where the members share a common bond of military service and the desire to provide assistance to veterans directly within the scope of our personal resources, and indirectly by our combined business, social and personal knowledge and connections.
Mission: VetBuds is a group of military veterans whose purpose is to provide assistance to other veterans.
Vision: Veterans Supporting Veterans
Please refer your veteran friends to us and ask them to join the “VetBuds” LinkedIn group. Please join us in appreciation and service to our nation’s veterans. For information contact us at Info@VetBuds.US
The Johns Creek group of VetBuds meets for breakfast every fourth Wednesday at 0730 at The Uptown Cafe, 9850 Nesbit Ferry Rd., Johns Creek, GA. NEXT MEETING WEDNESDAY 17 DEC 2014
The West Cobb group of VetBuds meets for breakfast every other Thursday from 0730-0830 at the Daily Grind, 3960 Mary Eliza Trace, Marietta, GA. NEXT MEETING: THURSDAY 20 NOV 2014
We really need all of your help, so please attend if you can. Please also feel free to invite any other veterans you know, this group is open to all veterans.
JOB ANNOUNCEMENT – 2 OPENINGS:
RED CEDAR PROFESSIONALS, LLC
Solutions Consultant – Atlanta, Georgia
An Atlanta-based software solutions company needs to fill two positions for Solutions
Consultants within the next four weeks. The Consultants, in conjunction with a Project
Manager and Solutions Architect, has responsibility for executing the implementation plan
developed with the client. Typical activities include assisting with the definition of project
objectives and the detailed technical plan, executing the project tasks, conducting tests, and
documenting outcomes. These are full-time, permanent position that may require up to 50%
travel. Please send your resume to email@example.com.
Analysis and Solution Definition
• Independently communicate with internal and external resources about the industry
• Develops an understanding of the business and data management challenges within the
company defined verticals markets,
• Considers basic data modeling and architectural principles in solutions,
• Generates requirements, specifications, business processes for the solution.
• Configures object model, workflows, portal screens, business rules & validations for
• Develops test plans and participates in test execution
• Develops specifications for developers
• Communicates needed changes to development team
• Assists in enforcement of project deadlines and schedules
• Participates in status meetings
• Assists in coordinating project activities
Essential Skills & Experience
• 4 – 6 years of IT consulting, business analysis, or implementation including:
o 1 – 3 years’ experience leading design & delivery of complex solutions
o 3 – 6 years’ experience with enterprise solutions: Inventory Management, Supply
Chain, Materials Management, Order Processing/Fulfillment, MDM, PIM, or
• Bachelor’s degree is required with concentrations in Information Systems, Computer
Science, or Engineering.
• 2 – 4 years scripting experience in
o XML, XSL/T
• Understanding of the principles of data modeling and architectural design
• Understanding of the software development life cycle
• Excellent analytical and documentation skills
• Ability to think, contribute and be accountable in a dynamic team environment.
CONTACT: Ken Kimbrough, firstname.lastname@example.org, (678) 348-0723
THE FOLLOWING IS AN INSPIRING MESSAGE FROM Change4Georgia’s FOUNDER, REMINGTON YOUNGBLOOD. REMINGTON IS AN OUTSTANDING YOUNG MAN. VETBUDS IS PROUD TO HAVE REMINGTON AS A FRIEND.
“My voice represents my generation – the voice of America’s future. It is the force I use to promote an IDEA of epic proportions and positive change. An IDEA that allows a new level of recognition and leads to experiencing amazing things. My voice defines my character and is worth sharing. My voice is WE THE PEOPLE. It is the FREEDOM I will take with me wherever I go. My voice, multiplied by my generation, can invoke constructive changes that will build a better America and transform our world. It is imperative that WE THE PEOPLE fulfill our destinies – the force is within us.” –Remington Youngblood www.linkedin.com/pub/remington-youngblood-change4georgia/60/68b/390
In our October 2013 meeting we were privileged to have three board members from Change 4 Georgia to join us for breakfast and the presentation of Certificates of Appreciation to Grace Ann Carlson, Margaret Walker, and Remington Youngblood. THANK YOU CHANGE 4 GEORGIA!!! Your service to veterans is sincerely appreciated. Be sure to visit them at Change4Georgia.org